Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Old Oak I and Lily Pond I - Two Works in Progress

Today isn't a very nice day with the temperature at 37F (3C) and the wind chill making it feel like 30F (-1C), but the worst thing is the mixed precipitation making everything cold and wet.

So I decided that I would do a little more work on a couple of sketches that I had started a long time ago (see posts on 22 February and 18 June 2013).
















Old Oak I

I started on the fence posts to the left of the oak tree first and once they were finished I added the grasses in some areas of the foreground.















Lily Pond I

From there I did a little work on the fence in front of the barn and decided that I needed to do a little more work on the drawing. I will post each of these drawings at a later date once more work on them has been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment