Sunday, August 25, 2013

Garden Shed I - A Work in Progress

So far we have put 24 gallons of the pale green and 3 gallons of the white for the trim on the house. It is slowly getting closer to being finished.

It was nice being able to get the one part of the east side finished today before it started to rain.

A little more work to the trim on one part of the south side and finishing the main colour on the other part. Then we have to strip the final east wall and paint it and the trim. I will be happy when it is finally finished.

While looking for something to work on tonight I came across a number of sketches we did at a pot luck paint out (see posts on 13 and 14 July 2013) this one is of Therese's garden shed.

I did a little more work on the drawing and will post it at a later date once more of it has been completed.