Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The Old Outhouse 1 - A Work in Progress

Today is our last full day at the Knoepfli Inn, we will be leaving for home tomorrow morning after breakfast.

Since the weather was sunny and warm with the temperature making it up to 61F (16C) and no wind.

After breakfast I decided I would work on this painting of the old outhouse that I started last year (see posts on 01 October 2018 and 04 May 2019).

During the morning I worked on the getting the outhouse finished as I wanted the sunlight shining on it instead of having it back lit.

Time passed quickly and before long the bell rang calling us in for lunch.

After lunch I took the time to take some photographs of Ahmic Lake, the Knoepfli Rapids and the Magnetawan River for future paintings.

I went back to the cabin and did a little more on the painting by starting he trunk of one of the foreground trees.

I will post this painting at a later date as more work on it is completed.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and enjoy the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment