Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Barn IX

The nice thing about today is that at least the severe cold is over for now and all I had was a few snow flurries as I went to Extendicare in Peterborough to take down my exhibit.

When I returned home I decided to work on this drawing That I have been working on over a number of years (see posts on 28 September 2013, 15 May 2016, 06 April, 20 August and 09 October 2017).

First I put in the large maple tree in front of the hay barn, followed by the hill and the fence line behind the barn.














Next I worked on the hay barn, starting with the tin roof and followed by the barn boards on the building.

This was followed by putting in the large round hay bales being stored in the barn.

Lastly, I added the birch trees to the left of the hay barn and put in the grasses and growies in front of them and in front of the hay barn.

This original 5-1/4" x 9” pen and ink drawing when matted and shrink wrapped will be available for $45.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment