Saturday, November 28, 2015

Transitions show at Art on Kent

Today I am sitting the show all day at Art on Kent.

It should be a fairly busy day with taking in paintings for the upcoming Christmas Show called Affordibleism where all paintings are $400.00 and under.

Also the city of Lindsay is having their Yellow Bag Sale this weekend and everyone who comes into the Gallery gets a yellow bag for their purchases.

The only unfortunate part of the whole thing was that I has to wear a day glow, neon yellow scarf and yellow is just not my colour in any way, shape or form.











The day was very busy with a number of visitors coming in to see the exhibition as well as artists bringing in new artwork for the next show.











I didn't get very much time to paint, although I did work on two paintings and I should have them completed in the next couple of days.














But at the end of the day there were only eight of the yellow bags left to give away, so the day was productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment