Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wine Bottles and Fruit - A Work in Progress

It looks like winter is just not going to leave with having received another 4" (10cm) throughout yesterday with the temperature plunging to -8F (-22C) overnight and the wind chill bringing it to a bitter -20F (-29C).

I decided not going to go into the still life class today at KAGS, instead Idid a lot of the work around the house as well as finding a little time to do a bit of work on the piece I had started last week (see posting on 06 March 2014).

I put in the two green grapes that were in front of the pear and darkened the shadows under the fruit a little more. Then I sketched in the striped cloth on which the still life was placed.

I will post this painting at a later date once more work has been completed.

Thank you for coming to look at my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment