Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Hippo 1

Today was warm and overcast day which made it a good day to work outside.

We started in the morning after breakfast by planting acorns along the fence line on the north side of the farm. I am hopeful that they will grow even though they will take a long time to become mature.

After lunch we spent most of the afternoon parging the foundation in the centre barn while it was still warm enough for the cement to cure. We won't get many more days like today before the cold weather and snow arrive.

When it started getting dark, I left Ron to finish the last of the parging and do the evening chores in the barn while I went to the house to get started on cooking supper.

While I was waiting for the meal to cook I did this drawing of a knitted hippopotamus stuffed toy which I thought was cute.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my artwork and I hope you will return often.

No comments:

Post a Comment