Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day's End

I often see herons on the lakes and we have one that does occasionally come into the pond at the bottom of the front field. They are easy to miss when they are hunting and will stand motionless for a considerable amount of time while waiting for the chance to catch their prey.

This is an original 4-1/2" x 9-1/4” framed watercolour available for $225.00. SOLD









A number of artists I know are taking part in the 30 day art challenge; which means for each month having 30 days in it they must finish a painting a day.

Here is the first of my daily paintings. I will continue to post the painting I finish each day during the course of the month.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and look at the artwork. I hope you will return often to see the postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment