Saturday, August 18, 2018

28th Annual Shades of Summer Art Show and Sale

It is going to be another hot 79F (26C) day with the humidity making it feel like 90F (32C).

After helping to get everything for the show set up, I sat at my table and worked on this pen and ink drawing called Moonlit Creek I (see post on 24 June 2015).

I started by putting in the background tree line, indicated some of the rocks on the left side and put in some of the larger trees into the foreground.















Moonlit Creek I

Today four original paintings were sold by Diane Collins, Penny Little and Bonnie Windover, as well as small items from JoAnne Connell Northey and Diane Collins.

The hours for our show are:
18 Aug 18 - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
19 Aug 18 - 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Please come out and enjoy our art show at some point over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment