Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dark Skies - Two Works in Progress

Today I didn't have a lot of time to paint but wanted to get a little more work done on a couple of paintings and I thought putting in the skies would be a step in the right direction.














Quiet Place 3

I pulled out this small drawing I started a long time ago (see post on 12 November 2014) and put in the sky using a mixture of French ultramarine blue with a small amount of burnt sienna and set it aside to dry.















City Lights 1

Next I started on this piece that I started earlier this month (see post on 10 March 2018) and using the sky colours from the last painting and added more burnt sienna and a little bit of cerulean blue and brushed in the sky.

I will post each of these paintings at a later date as more work on them is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment