Sunday, October 8, 2017

Barn VII and Barn IX - Two Works in Progress

Today I felt like working on barns, so I pulled out this barn first that I started a while ago (see posts on 28 September 2013 and 06 November 2014).

I put in the trees on the background hills behind the barn and then started on some of the tree branches on the front of the barn.

I will post this barn at a later date once more work on it has been completed.









Barn VII

The next barn I have worked on a number of times over the years (see posts on 28 September 2013, 15 May 2016, 06 April and 20 August 2017).

I worked on the smaller birches on the right side of the drawing and then worked on the two very large birches.















Barn IX

Next I put in some of the grasses and growies in the front of the drawing. I will post this piece at a later date as more work on it is completed.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and enjoy the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment