Friday, April 26, 2013

Early Morning 1 and 2

I am very fortunate about where I live, as every day I get to see the sun rise and set, weather permitting of course.

This is one of the many reasons why I often have paintings with large areas of sky.

For the first sketch I put a large tree in the foreground and a couple of smaller trees back in the distance.














Early Morning 1

I lightly indicated the distant snow covered hills and the snow drift around the base of the large tree.

I can picture this in colour with the sky colours being reflected off the snow.














Early Morning 2

This sketch as well, has a large tree in the foreground and smaller trees in the distance. I also indicated a few birds in the sky.

I put in the far hills and grasses and growies around the base of the large tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment