Thursday, May 25, 2017

White Picket Fence 1 - A Work in Progress

Today I was hoping to go to Astrid's farm and just sit and sketch with the KAGS Outdoor Painters' Group and see the peacocks, but unfortunately it was raining all day long so I didn't get to go.

I thought I may as well work on this drawing I started at her place last year (see post on 20 December 2016).

I started by putting in the fence and a few trees on the horizon line in the field behind the picket fence.















Next I indicated the trunk of the tree located in front of the fence.

I then indicated the bushes in front of and behind the tree trunk and from there I started work on the picket fence.

I will post this drawing at a later date once the bushes, grass and growies in front of the fence are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment