Thursday, May 11, 2017

ACEO - Peach Sky 6

I started this piece last year (see post on 07 December 2016) while I was playing with opaque watercolour paint.

First I lightly indicated the main tree trunks and then I mixed various greens from Antwerp Blue, French ultramarine blue, raw sienna, new gamboge and aureolin.

Working from the left side of the painting across to the right side I put in the tree trunks, branches and needles until all the trees were completed.














Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and look at the artwork. I hope you will return often.

If you would like more information about ACEO please go to my post on 11 March 2010.

The ACEO shown here is an original watercolour paintings using Artist quality Winsor & Newton paint on 140lb. Arches 100% rag, acid free watercolour paper. It is priced at $20.00 and sold unframed.

No comments:

Post a Comment