Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Dusk 3-6 - Four Works in Progress

I am still not convinced that I am going to keep using the opaque watercolor paint, but I will give it a fair chance before making a final decision.

Over the next couple of days I am going to just play with the various colours individually to see what they can do and then find out about the full range of colour combinations that can be made.

Dusk 3

I will do streaks of colours across small pieces of paper and then add layers of different colour combinations to see which ones work well together and which ones end up turning muddy.

At the end of it I will have a number of pieces that I can either make into abstracts or small paintings depending on the results, some may be trash.

Dusk 4

I will post my experiments over the next couple of days and then at a later date post the end result.













Dusk 5



















Dusk 6

No comments:

Post a Comment