Saturday, May 21, 2016

Showcase Asphodel Norwood

It looks as though I was wrong with my prediction of snow for the Victoria Day weekend. Instead we are having a bright, sunny day with the temperatures reaching 75F (23.9C). Fortunately we have a nice breeze blowing, which is keeping the humidity away.

As usual this Holiday heralds the start of the weekend yard sales that can be found along almost every road in most of the towns.














Norwood was no different as I passed many of them on my way to the Norwood Fairgrounds to set up my display for Showcase Asphodel Norwood.

Our display area was in the front entrance called Millennium Hall, in the Asphodel Norwood Community Centre.














As usual when at the shows I worked on a number of small paintings when I wasn't talking with the public about art.

Hopefully you will be able to make it out to the show today.

No comments:

Post a Comment