Saturday, September 12, 2015

Seahorse 5

Last night was the opening of our show at the Douro-Dummer Library Art Gallery. The Peterborough County Warden gave a short speech and opened the show which was fairly well attended with around 40 people coming out to see the exhibit.

Today it is pouring rain and cool 51F (10.6C) with the high to be 58F(14.4C).

I thought I would like to spend the day drawing and decided that I would like to do a sketch of a seahorse hidden in among  some seaweed.

Once I had the seahorse completed, it was time to start placing the sea grasses around the seahorse.

I started by putting in the seaweed to the right of the seahorse.

This was followed by the one behind the seahorse and the one it had its tail wrapped around.

Lastly, I added a couple more to the left side of the seahorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment