Monday, May 25, 2015

Morning Shadows I - A Works in Progress

It is a nice warm 78F (28.5C) sunny day with a wonderful breeze; great weather to be out working in the gardening, unfortunately I will be at the Executive meeting at the KAGS this afternoon.

I was not going to let that stop me from doing some drawing and in the fields behind the barns with the early morning sun the trees cast long beautiful shadow causing beautiful dancing patterns on the waving grasses.














I took a number of photographs to capture the beautiful colours and the stunning contrasts.

I will post this piece at a later date once I have transferred the sketch to paper and started adding colour.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and enjoy the artwork. I hope you will return often.

No comments:

Post a Comment