Thursday, September 18, 2014

Watching the Boats I

Today I spent the day at KAGS. In the morning was the first still life class for the fall/winter session and the theme was once around the bathroom.

Since I couldn't get into painting, I ended up taking a number of reference photographs for future use.

After lunch I worked on this painting that I had started earlier this year (see post on 22 January 2014) of a beach in Cayo CoCo, Cuba, while I was with the Outdoor Painters' Group.














Then I stayed to help with the take in for the upcoming Carnival of Colour show which runs from 21 September - 16 October with the opening reception on 21 September from 1-4pm.

The original 5-1/2" x 9” pen and ink drawing shown above when framed will be available for $95.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment