Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shades of Summer Art Show

It is another cool and rainy day, but our attendance has increased as people are coming out instead of staying inside and at home for another day.

Today I decided to work on this painting that I had started earlier this year (see posts on 21 February and 25 March 2014).

It is the kind of painting that I can stop working on at any time when I need to speak with some of the people who are out to view the exhibition.

Using a slightly darker mix of French ultramarine blue and burnt sienna I gradually added the next line of trees into the painting.













I will probably continue to work on this painting during the course of the show.

Today five originals sold from Rebecca Bilcox, Diane Collins, Barbara McGregor and Catherine Selinger, as well as small items from Diane Collins and Pat Harvey.

We hope you will be able to come out and enjoy our art at some point over the remaining four days.

The hours for our show are:
13 Aug 14 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
14 Aug 14 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
15 Aug 14 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
16 Aug 14 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
17 Aug 14 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment