Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thawing

Considering the day started off with the windows on my car being coated in frost due to the 22F (-5.5C) temperature, but the bright and sunny day ended up having a high of 49F (9C). Perhaps spring is finally going to arrive.

This painting had been started a few years ago and set aside until I decided what it needed to be considered a finished piece.

Using a mixture of burnt sienna and French ultramarine blue I added a number of larger deciduous tree trunks along the shoreline.















This was followed by adding the reflections of the tree trunks into the open water.

Once this original 11" x 15" watercolour painting is framed it will be available for $185.00. SOLD

Thank you for taking the time to look at my artwork and I hope you will return often.

No comments:

Post a Comment