Thursday, July 25, 2013

Plein Air - Two Works in Progress

Today I went and painted with the Outdoor Painters' Group even though the skies were overcast.

I set myself up near the water where there were some lovely reflections. I quickly brushed the reflections in the water and set the painting aside to dry before I added one or two of the ducks that were swimming in the area.













Reflections 7

There was a little bit of a break in the clouds and I quickly painted in the sky and set it aside to be worked on later.

Unfortunately before I could get back to my first painting it started raining and I had to pack up and get under cover.














Quiet 2

I waited for a while to see if the rain would stop, so I could continue with the paintings, but that wasn't going to happen today.

I will post these paintings at a later date once they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment