Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Moment in Time - A Work in Progress

The theme for the Still life class at KAGS today was time pieces.

A number of old clocks were brought in by various members of the group and I brought in my Grandfather's pocket watch. The only thing we were missing was a Cuckoo clock.

I chose one small section of the display that had a lovely reflection of the red mug on an ornate wooden table.













The box the pocket watch is resting on needs to be corrected as the perspective is off. I will post this painting at a later date when more of it is completed.

In the afternoon I sat upstairs at the gallery and sold two paintings that were on display; one of which as mine.

I would like to thank new collector Mrs. Janet Skrepnek of Lakefield, Ontario on her purchase of Winter Breeze (see post 04 June 2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment